Old Fashioned Mac & Cheese
- 1 lb macaroni noodles cooked al dente and drained
- 1 lb FGF ground beef or FGF ground italian sausage browned and drained
- ½ cup butter
- ⅓ cup flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp FGF Garlic-Garlic Seasoning
- ½ small onion, diced
- 4 cups grated cheese plus a little extra for the top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the noodles, according the package directions, drain and set aside.
- Brown the ground meat, drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in sauce pan and add flour, stir until bubbly.
- Add milk and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add the salt, pepper, FGF Garlic-Garlic Seasoning, onion and cheese and stir until the cheese is melted into the sauce.
- Combine the noodles, ground meat and cheese sauce and bake in a greased 9×13 pan and sprinkle with extra cheese. Cook for 30 minutes.