Jalapeño Ranch Cream Cheese Dip
- ⅔ cup cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-1½ tbsp FGF Jalapeño Ranch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, FGF Jalapeño Ranch, and 4 tbsp of the shredded cheese.
- Using a fork, mix the ingredients together until smooth. You can also use a hand mixer if you prefer.
- Scoop mixture into a small ramekin and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the remaining 2 tbsp of cheese.
- Bake for another 3-5 minutes until the cheese on the top is melted.
- If you want the top crispy broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes. Serve with toritilla chips, veggies, or crackers.