Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 4 lbs potatoes, peeled and quartered russet or yukon gold
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp FGF Garlic-Garlic Seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel and quarter potatoes, place in pot with cold salted water.
- Bring to a boil and cook uncovered 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well.
- Heat milk on the stove top until warm.
- Add butter and FGF Garlic-Garlic Seasoning to the potatoes and begin mashing. Pour in milk a little at a time while using a potato masher or hand mixer to reach desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot!