Hibiscus Tea Sangria
- 6-8 cups FGF Hibiscus Tea
- ¼-1 cup sugar (depending on how sweet you like your sangria)
- 1 bottle red wine
- fruit, sliced apples, strawberries, blueberries, lemons, raspberries, limes, oranges, grapes etc.
- Place about a 1/2 of a packet of the dried FGF Hibiscus Tea in a french press or mason jar cover with 6-8 cups of boiling water. Let steep for 30 minutes. Strain out the tea material. While the tea is still warm mix in the sugar until it is dissolved.
- In a large pitcher add the tea, wine and sliced fruit together. Let infuse in the the fridge for at least 2 hours. Serve over ice and enjoy!