Honey Butter Beer Bread
Easy one bowl recipe!
- 3 cups all purpose flour or einkorn flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 bottle beer*
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, cut into slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and honey. Pour the beer in and stir until just combined (it's okay if the dough is lumpy). Spoon dough into the prepared pan and smooth out the top. Place the slices of butter evenly on the top of the dough
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the bread is slightly golden on top. Let cool for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
* You can use light or dark beer. Each beer will change the flavor slightly, so use one you love. 🍺 Sam Adams 🍺 Heineken 🍺 Guinness 🍺 Vienna Lager 🍺 Pumpkin Beer (good in the fall) etc….