Easy 1 bowl recipe!
- 1¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 FGF pasture raised eggs
- 3 cups apples, chopped they do not have to be peeled
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients and mix by hand with a wooden spoon.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together by hand. It will seem like a very thick batter. That's okay. I normally don't grease my pan for this recipe.
- If you have a bundt pan that batter tends to stick to, you may then decide to add a little oil or nonstick spray.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
This recipe does not double well. Just use two bowls and make separate batches.