Bruschetta Mini Toasts
- 1 packet of FGF Bruschetta
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet mini toasts or crackers, sliced baguette
- 1 package spreadable goat cheese Clover Top Creamery is our favorite local goat cheese, works well with their plain or herb flavored cheese
- Place the FGF Bruschetta packet contents into a bowl with the water and olive oil. Stir the mixture and let sit for at least 20 minutes. This reconstitutes the tomatoes.
- Spread a thin layer of goat cheese on a mini toast and top with a small dollop of the reconstituted FGF Bruschetta mixture. Place on a nice platter and serve.
This makes the easiest appetizer ever!