Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1-2 cloves garlic (fermented is best!)
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Worcester Sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for topping the salad
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving so all the flavors blend and infuse.
To Make Salad
- To make salad, use Romaine lettuce, add chopped red onion, black olives, and croutons. Mix all the chopped ingredients and then add dressing. Sprinkle the top of the salad with freshly grated Parmesan Cheese.