- ham lunch meat sliced thick (no nitrates) or bell peppers – you want them to be able to sit on their own
- FGF pasture raised eggs
- feta, mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- cherry tomatoes optional
- Peheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin tins – if you're using the ham.
- Line each muffin slot with ham folded into a "cup". Crack an egg into the ham cup. Sometimes you can fit two eggs. Add in some cheese and a cherry tomato and then salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. You want the egg whites to look cooked and the yolk a little runny. Remove and serve hot.
- For pepper cups, you just follow the above directions but place the peppers on a parchment lined cookie sheet for baking. You can usually fit two to three eggs per pepper cup and more tomatoes.
Tip: You can line each ham cup or pepper with some pesto before cracking the egg into it for extra flavor!