- 1¼ cup cup milk (any kind you prefer)
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tsp matcha available at the Market on the Farm
- 1 tsp honey or sugar, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together water and matcha powder until all clumps are gone.
- Heat (don't boil) then froth the milk. If you don’t have a milk frother, pour the milk into a jar and shake until frothy. Be careful the jar could get hot.
- In the bottom of your mug put in the honey or sugar then pour the milk into the mug
and lightly stir. Then pour in the prepared matcha tea and enjoy!