Our least favorite way to make popcorn. We are not huge microwave fans, they destroy the nutrients and the quality of your food.
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 tsp oil or butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- butter, melted for extra topping
- FGF Seasoning see notes below
- Put the popcorn, oil or butter and salt into a glass microwave safe bowl (then place a microwave safe plate on the bowl as a lid) or in a Microwave Hot Air Popcorn Popper Bowl.
- Microwave for 2-3 min & until popping slows.
- Carefully open the lid to avoid hot steam.
- Enjoy your popcorn!
Mix in 1-2 tsp. of your favorite FGF Seasoning when you are melting down your butter. Then drizzle over your popped popcorn. FGF Seasoning suggestions: Garlic-Garlic Seasoning Southwest Seasoning Herbs de Provence Pesto Seasoning Ranch Seasoning Jalapeño Ranch (if you like some heat!)