Southwest Layer Salad
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or pepper jack
- 1 cup red or green peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- 2 tbsp FGF Southwest Seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, diced optional
- Combine FGF Southwest Seasoning, sour cream, and mayonnaise then chill for at least 2 hours.
- In bottom of a medium sized bowl place the shredded lettuce then add a layer of shredded cheese. Mix together black beans, peppers and onioin. Spoon on top of the lettuce and cheese.
- Next, add a layer of olives.
- Then gently dollop/spread the Southwest Dip on the top as your final layer.
- Serve with tortilla chips or veggies.