Chilled Cucumber Soup
A super easy make a head soup. Great for traveling. Just keep well chilled in a cooler on ice.
Servings: 1 half gallon canning jar
- 4 cups peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1-2 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and mix in a blender or with an immersion blender.
- Chill for at least 3 hours. Keeps 2 – 3 days.
- Garnish with dill & edible flowers and serve!
For Vitamix users: First put in the cucumbers and the garlic and scallions and mix up and then add in all the additional ingredients and mix thoroughly. This is the only way to fit it all in one batch in a vitamix. Then pour into half gallon canning jar for storage. It is quick and easy!