October 2nd, 2021 9am-12pm
You will learn the details of processing chickens from feathers to freezer!
- Full detailed instruction on chicken processing with hands on experience.
- Learn to break down a chicken into parts.
- Discuss the importance of pasture raising chickens and eating pasture raised meat.
- Go over equipment needed for processing and the difference between equipment needed for home processing vs. high production equipment.
- Learn a wide range of processing techniques.
- Hands-on experience with the chickens and the equipment or can just watch the process… your choice!
- Recipes, handouts and a processed chicken to take home are included in this workshop.
- $100 per person
- $175 per couple/bring a friend (2 people)
This class will need to be held outdoors/in the barn. Participants need to be prepared for seasonal weather elements.
Cancelation Policy: If you need to cancel your spot in a class, we ask for two weeks notice. Cancellations made by the customer within two weeks of the scheduled event will not be refunded.