November 7, 2021 12pm-4pm
We will have a deer hanging/aging to skin, process and package during this hands-on class!
- General discussion of processing deer.
- Overview and demonstration of processing tools and equipment as we work throughout the day.
- Discussion of various useful cutlery and how to sharpen.
- Learn safe handling methods when butchering and processing a deer.
- This is a very hands-on class where you will watch and participate in the processing of a deer.
- Basic instructions in cooking venison and recipes will be included.
- $100 per person
- $175 per couple/bring a friend (2 people)
This class will need to be held outdoors/in the barn. Participants need to be prepared for seasonal weather elements.
Cancelation Policy: If you need to cancel your spot in a class, we ask for two weeks notice. Cancellations made by the customer within two weeks of the scheduled event will not be refunded.