Garlic-Garlic Zucchini Bake
- 3-6 zucchini
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp FGF Garlic-Garlic Seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Make small little slices down through the zucchini like you are slicing them into discs but don’t go all the way through. You want them to look like an accordion.
- Lay the zucchini in a greased baking pan or baking sheet.Mix the olive oil with the FGF Garlic-Garlic Seasoning and drizzle over the sliced zucchinis.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese and serve.