Herb Roasted Vegetables
- 1½ cups baby potatoes, cut in halves
- 1½ cups small tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, cut in 1 in. pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 6-8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp FGF Herbal Vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- parmesan cheese, grated
- crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together FGF Herbal Vinaigrette, water and olive oil. Place peppers, potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, garlic and mushrooms in a bowl, cover with the vinaigrette mixture and toss.
- Spread the veggies on a lighlty oiled baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper.