Herbs de Provence Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsbp olive oil
- 1 tbsp FGF Herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder or dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and crushed
- 3-4 large, potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon cut into thick slices
- 2 lbs FGF pasture raised chicken thighs, breasts, legs, wings or any combination
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together red wine vinegar, 1-1/2 tbsp of oilive oil, mustard, salt & pepper and FGF Herbs de Provence.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil over bottom of a 9x13in casserole dish or cast irion pan. Start layering the pan with thinly sliced potatoes and and sprinkle each layer with saly & pepper. Place the chicken on top of the potatoes. Add crushed garlic and lemon slives around the chicken. Pour the vinaigrette over the entire dish.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes or until the chicken is brown and cooked through.