Jalapeño Ranch Coleslaw
- 1 lb shredded cabbage mix of green and red
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp FGF Jalapeño Ranch Seasoning
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- juice of a lime
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and FGF Jalapeño Ranch Seasoning together.
- Combine cabbage, carrots, onion, lime juice and the sour cream/mayonnaise mixture until everything is evenly coated.
- Then refrigerate for at least 2 hours allowing all of the flavors to infuse.
Serve as a side, on sandwiches, pulled pork, BBQ, or tacos!