Lemon Balm Cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 FGF pasture raised eggs
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon balm, finely chopped or 1 tsp dried lemon balm
- ½ tsp lemon oil/extract (not essential oil)
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar. Next, add the eggs, chopped lemon balm, and lemon oil and mix well. Stir in flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Drop by the teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
VARIATION: Fresh peppermint and peppermint oil can be used instead of lemon balm for a minty cookie!