Servings: 8 cups of popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or other high-heat oil
- butter, melted optional
- salt optional
- FGF Seasoning see notes below
- To make popcorn on the stove top, place 1-2 tablespoons of oil into the bottom of a heavy duty 6 QT saucepan, or a metal popcorn pan.
- Add 2-3 kernels of popcorn and cover the pan with a lid.
- Once you hear a kernel pop, pour about 1/2 cup of kernels into the pan (enough to just cover the bottom of the pan.)
- Cover the pan and every 30 seconds, pick up the pan to shake up the popcorn kernels.
- Once you hear the kernels stop popping, remove from heat and remove lid.
- Salt the popcorn and pour melted butter on top of the popcorn and enjoy!
Mix in 1-2 tsp. of your favorite FGF Seasoning when you are melting down your butter. Then drizzle over your popped popcorn. FGF Seasoning suggestions: Garlic-Garlic Seasoning Southwest Seasoning Herbs de Provence Pesto Seasoning Ranch Seasoning Jalapeño Ranch (if you like some heat!)