Toasted Cheesy Bruschetta
- 1 packet FGF Bruschetta
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1 package spreadable goat cheese
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- salt & pepper
- balsamic vinegar for garnish
- Place the FGF Bruschetta packet contents into a bowl. Cover with water and olive oil. Stir mixture and let sit for 20-30 minutes. This reconstitutes the tomatoes.
- Place bread slices on a cookie sheet and lightly broil.
- Next, spread a thin layer of goat cheese on the bread then top with the reconstituted FGF Bruschetta mix. Add some feta cheese on top.
- Then broil on high until the cheese is warmed and melted. Drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper.